Friday, November 16, 2012

November 16 - 20 Week Ultrasound - It's a.....

Boy!

I could not have been more shocked when the ultrasound technician told us we are having a boy. Titus and I had a fun argument going for the last 15 weeks or so about what the baby would be. I just knew it was a girl, and most people agreed with me. However, Titus was sure it was a boy... and he was right! This is one of the few arguments he will win, I suppose. :)

It took me the weekend to recover from the shock and get used to the idea of a little boy running around our house. If he is anything like Titus, though, I think we should be safe.

We decided to bet on the gender, and the winner got to choose the restaurant we went to after the ultrasound. Titus was very chivalrous in choosing the restaurant he knew I would have picked anyway - Bello Cucina. We had a great dinner before he left for Young Life fall camp at Castaway for the weekend. He was the only male leader for 10 boys in his cabin, and he definitely came back wondering why he wanted a boy so badly! I reminded him we are having one, not 10, and he won't be a teenager for quite some time.

Since finding out, I've been getting nursery ideas (yes, from Pinterest... they should probably pay me for this blog since I'm always mentioning them), and I've found that it can still be exciting to decorate a boy's room.

Here are some pictures from the ultrasound, a 20 week bump picture, and our way of telling Facebook friends the news.

Baby's head and body



Baby's footprint

Baby's lower body


Baby's anatomy in the middle... pretty easy to see!

Announcement!

20 Weeks - Nov. 16, 2012 - the blue ribbon is there to indicate the gender!

No comments:

Post a Comment