Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February 5; 32 Weeks

Only 8 weeks (or less?) to go! If you know me, you know I am planning on being ready a month early... just in case. Of course, as a teacher this involves quite a bit of planning ahead for my absence. I'm getting there though!

At my last doctor's appointment, I found out the baby has moved to a new position. He was in the best positioning all this time, but a couple days before my appointment, he moved to a transverse (sideways) position. It's not a big deal now (although it means his back is shoved up under my already tender ribs), but he does need to move back pretty soon. Hopefully he does that on his own!

On Saturday I went to my friend Brianne's baby shower - she is due two weeks before me. There were four of us pregnant women there! It was really fun to see her and everyone. It was also fun to watch all the fun things she was opening (and add some items to my list)!

The nursery is coming together, but there is still work to be done. We are going to the cities this weekend as I have a meeting on Saturday. Then we will be making a trip to Ikea for a dresser and bookcase for the nursery. Once those are put together, we can do a bit of decorating, and it should definitely resemble a nursery by then! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment