Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December 25; 26 weeks

We had a very merry Christmas! It was wonderful to spend time with our families. We are not quite done celebrating yet, as we will get together with Titus' family this weekend as well.

The baby is growing and kicking every day - the easiest way to make him kick like crazy is drinking hot chocolate. :) I have been feeling great aside from some back pain, which is probably due to carrying around 17 pounds more than usual.

Titus and I also celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on Saturday the 22nd. He started the day by bringing me a caramel latte and goodies from the bakery. Later we went to Bello Cucina, which is the closest we can get to our wedding dinner spot since The Jazzy Fox turned into Bello's.

We got a few baby gifts for Christmas, and the nursery closet is slowly accumulating items. Titus was keeping his clothes in that closet, so he moved them out last week. I am sharing my walk-in closet with him... we'll see how that goes. Of course there is plenty of room at the moment since most of my clothes don't fit me!

My dad and Shelly gave us a DSLR camera for Christmas, which was exciting, generous, and unexpected! I am looking forward to learning how to use it in hopes of getting some great baby pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment